The latest edition of Health Wonk Review is posted over at Health Business Blog and according to host David E. Williams, the hot summer days haven’t slowed the production of hard-hitting health policy opinion.
There are 15 posts in the latest edition and not surprisingly, there’s always plenty to say about health reform and the battle over implementation. Among the posts: a piece from our own Harold Pollack, who gives Obamacare critics heck for their latest attempt to undermine the law by encouraging young people to “go naked.”
There’s also some good reading on health insurance market competition, cost containment, and care delivery (including a post that hails Accountable Care Organizations as “the health system design of the future.” Good stuff.
Bloggers in this week’s edition:
- Louise Norris at Colorado Health Insurance Insider
- David Harlow at Healthblawg
- Sean McGuire at E.D. Bellis (link expired)
- Joel Ario, Adam Block and Ian Spatz at Health Affairs Blog
- Roy M. Poses at Health Care Renewal
- Jason Shafrin at Healthcare Economist
- Peggy Salvatore at Healthcare Talent Transformation
- Harold Pollack at healthinsurance.org
- Henry Stern at Insure Blog
- John Goodman at John Goodman’s Health Policy Blog
- Joe Paduda at Managed Care Matters
- Jim Chase at Minnesota Community Measurement
- Brad Flansbaum at The Hospitalist Leader
- Vivian Lee at Wing of Zock
- Julie Ferguson at Workers’ Comp Insider
Look for the next edition, hosted by Boston Health News on September 12.