In case you missed it last week, the latest edition of Health Wonk Review is live. This week, it’s hosted by Julie Ferguson over at the Workers’ Comp Insider. This week’s edition has the usual collection of posts about health reform. Among them:
- Maggie Mahar over at HealthBeat looks at what sequestration (including what it means for the ACA’s exchanges);
- Wendell Potter talks about a less-than-warm welcome he received when he testified at a House hearing about Obamacare;
- and John Goodman says he isn’t buying any of it.
There’s plenty about healthcare costs:
- Bradley Flansbaum at The Hospitalist Leader looks at inpatient costs and payers;
- Jason Shafrin at Healthcare Economist looks at geographic variations in Medicare spending per beneficiary;
- and Henry Stern of InsureBlog looks at one employer’s attempt to rein in health costs.
Watch for the next edition April 12 over at the Colorado Health Insurance Insider.