The latest, greatest edition of Health Wonk Review is posted over at Colorado Health Insurance Insider. Thanks to Louise Norris for hosting and doing her usual top-notch job of reviewing the posts submitted.
As always, we appreciate the inclusion of our posts in HWR. This week, our post is from healthinsurance.org regular and xpostfactoid founder Andrew Sprung, who sheds more light on what he calls an “all-public option.”
Coincidentally, Andrew’s focus on the “path forward” from the existing Affordable Care Act is perfect for this week’s edition of Health Wonk Review. It’s all about what we can do to build on what we already have in place.
It really is honestly an edition that’s packed with great posts … answering such important questions as:
- Is employer-sponsored insurance always a better option than Medicaid?
- Would it make more sense to wrap the individual health insurance market into a Medicaid/Medicare-style managed care system?
- Is Donald Trump’s healthcare plan “really great”?
- Is it really a good idea to have Medicare negotiate drug prices?
- If people could keep grandfathered health plans forever, would they want to?
Steve Anderson is editor and content manager for healthinsurance.org, where he’s been writing about health insurance and health reform since 2008. He’s been fortunate to have worked with a talented team of health policy writers.