State Health Insurance Guides
Your individual health insurance options—benefits, the pricing, insurance carriers and your ability to enroll—are dramatically different in every U.S. state (and the District of Columbia). Our editors have rounded up the most current information about the coverage available in each state.
- Information about risk pools for the uninsurable
- Guides to help you find health insurance in your state
- Assessments of the insurance plans available in the state
- State insurance resources, including CHIP and Medicaid
- Tools that help you find health care resources, including licensed physicians